The following is a brief summary of HWRA’s Lease Administration Services that we provide to our clients. Please contact us via email or call (949) 794-9544 to request a full list of services or a Proposal for Lease Administration Services.
- Review with client representative existing leases to effectuate a strategy to reduce cost though lease elimination and consolidation throughout the portfolio
- Abstract all leases and subleases. Input the lease information into the lease administration system/software
- Lease administration software will contain all pertinent lease information; including electronic copies of lease documents, floor plans, and all pertinent lease provisions
- Evaluate the portfolio and identify locations that would benefit from a more extensive audit review to drive cost savings. Our lease audit services include an analysis of key lease obligations in order to identify potential overpayments and/or recover potential lease related overcharges
- Provide cloud based file management that provides easy access to all documents through a secure, web-based portal
- Prepare monthly narrative reports detailing: current transactions in process, future lease expirations/expiration matrix, compliance administration and documentation update.
- Design customized procedures to identify events of default and compliance of lease obligations and update property records to reflect changes and additions to leases to allow for adequate time to manage early renewals, subleases, and terminations
- Prepare location maps for leased sites associated with each hospital or health system